Bioflash #100 April 2018
Here are just snapshots of what you will find in this March edition of the newsletter - Click to access Bioflash #100 April 2018.
Welcome Members and Friends
- Progress in growth of the biomass energy market - As can be seen from the news items in this issue, the bioenergy sector is in expansion mode. While there is some emerging high level recognition from central and local governments of the role of bioenergy and biofuels can offer to reducing GHG emissions and improving energy supply this is just the start and we have a long way to go...
Some of the articles in this edition are ...
- Canterbury DHB's CEMARS certification shows biomass sucess
- Opportunities for wood energy in Otago
- Leadership scholarships for women working in bioenergy and biofuels
- Scholarships and wards for forestry and its uses
- New Otago Hospital considers wood fuel
- Assessment of potential for energy generation from expanding food processing industrial WWT facilities
- Australian bioenergy and biofuels sector support from the top
- Funding available for projects that reduce waste from the outset
- Inquiry into microgrids in Western Australia an opportunity for bioenergy solutions
Use the link below to view more...Sorry! This newsletter can only be viewed by Bioenergy Association members.
Please log in to view it.