Information on bioenergy
- European Biomass Association Biomass Counts campaign provides reasons why sustainable biomass counts in the EU policy debate landscape.
- Bioenergy Australia - advances bionergy in Australia. Its members come from businesses and organisations of any size; local, state and federal government; investors; utility providers; and individuals.
- Australian Renewable Energy Agency (ARENA) - provides funding to researchers, developers and businesses that have demonstrated the feasibility and potential commercialisation of their renewable energy project.
- European Biomass Industry Association - is an international non profit association in Brussels, Belgium. It groups together market forces, technology providers, and knowledge centres, all of them active in the field of biomass.
Bioenergy Science Funding
- National Statement of Science Investment
- MBIE 2016 Science Contestable Funding Round
- Business Growth Agenda
- The Vision Matauranga Policy - unlocking Māori potential
- Bay of Plenty Regional Economic Growth Study report and action plan
- New Zealand Transport Research Strategy 2016-2020
- The Thirty Year New Zealand Infrastructure Plan 2015
- Environment Domain Plan 2013