Information on bioenergy
- European Biomass Association Biomass Counts campaign provides reasons why sustainable biomass counts in the EU policy debate landscape.
- Bioenergy Australia - advances bionergy in Australia. Its members come from businesses and organisations of any size; local, state and federal government; investors; utility providers; and individuals.
- Australian Renewable Energy Agency (ARENA) - provides funding to researchers, developers and businesses that have demonstrated the feasibility and potential commercialisation of their renewable energy project.
- European Biomass Industry Association - is an international non profit association in Brussels, Belgium. It groups together market forces, technology providers, and knowledge centres, all of them active in the field of biomass.
IEA Bioenergy is the international bioenergy organisation with most relevance to New Zealand and Australia,
Task Groups IEA Bioenergy activities are undertaken in Task Groups.
Webinars IEA Bioenergy regularly hosts webinars
Bioenergy Science Funding
- National Statement of Science Investment
- MBIE 2016 Science Contestable Funding Round
- Business Growth Agenda
- The Vision Matauranga Policy - unlocking Māori potential
- Bay of Plenty Regional Economic Growth Study report and action plan
- New Zealand Transport Research Strategy 2016-2020
- The Thirty Year New Zealand Infrastructure Plan 2015
- Environment Domain Plan 2013