The Bioenergy Association is the go-to association for information on the bioenergy industry and the only bioenergy-specific member association in New Zealand. The Bioenergy Association provides a wealth of bioenergy information to support members’ business activities and promote their expertise and capabilities in the New Zealand and Australian bioenergy sectors.
Its members include land and forestry owners, wood processors, feedstock suppliers, fuel and energy suppliers, equipment suppliers, manufacturers, consultants, contractors, energy researchers, educators, regulators and investors. There are special membership rates for students.
Bioenergy Association membership benefits include:
- increasing your profile - exposure to potential customers and decision makers through regular conferences, technical groups, workshops, discussions, webinars and seminars.
- promotion of your services by inclusion in the Association's Contact an expert directory on the website.
- being part of a bigger voice for the sector and putting a strong case for bioenergy and biofuels.
- access to the Bioenergy Knowledge Centre - where you can find technical and marketing information, international conference papers, research and opportunities for research funding via the Members’ area of the Website.
- the opportunity to showcase your projects in the Association’s Bioenergy Facilities Directory.
- promotion of your products in website product listings - contact us.
- subscription to the monthly Bioenergy Association electronic newsletter - the Bioflash brings you the latest news from the New Zealand and international bioenergy sector.
- the opportunity to become an accredited wood fuel supplier under the Bioenergy Association Wood Fuel Suppler Accreditation Scheme.
- Become a Bioenergy Association registered adviser - we can give you the opportunity to become a Registered Wood Energy or Biogas adviser.
- actively working to encourage asset owners to use only registered bioenergy advisers and member's products.
- continuing professional development (CPD) opportunities through the Bioenergy Association annual CPD programme.
- use of the Bioenergy Association branding on your promotional material.
- the opportunity to advertise in the Bioenergy Association Biogas Equipment Catalogue or the Bioenergy Association Wood Energy Equipment Catalogue.
- the opportunity to contribute to the establishment of industry best practice through preparation and publication of technical guides and resources and the hosting of training programmes - contact us.
- participate collectively in advocacy to central and local Government, investors, energy users and the public of the economic, employment and environmental benefits of bioenergy - contact us.