Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
The Continuing Professional Development programme enables members to gain points for professional qualifications through attending our Programme of Activities. Contact our administration team to discuss.
Programme of activities
The Bioenergy Association runs a programme of activities throughout the year on specific areas of bioenergy. These are excellent opportunities to hear the latest information on the bioenergy market, technologies and research and to network with others in the bioenergy sector.
- General bioenergy
- Waste-to-Energy / Biogas
- Wood energy
- Liquid biofuels & co-products
Other education providers
A number of members are education providers as follows:
- Bio-Protection Research Centre - Lincoln University
- Colorado School of Mines
- The Centre of Energy Research - Massey University
- Sunraysia Institute - for online Australia based Biogas training
- Department of Chemicals and Minerals Engineering - University of Auckland
- College of Engineering - University of Canterbury
- Waiariki Institute of Technology
- Waikato Energy Research Centre - Waikato University
View their qualification courses here.
Archieved events are available in the Members' Only Area.