Bioflash #138 August 2021
Here are just snapshots of what you will find in this edition of the newsletter.
- Opinion piece - '... with the opening of the conversion of the Fonterra Te Awamutu Dairy Factory boiler to using wood pellets as fuel, and the announcement Fonterra’s next conversion to biomass fuel will be the Stirling dairy factory, the stationary heat sector demonstrates a confidence that biomass fuel is a main stream energy source.....'
- National bioenergy news
- Member announcements
- International bioenergy news
- Upcoming events and workshops
- Bioenergy Knowledge Centre
- Improved promotion opportunities for members
and much more. Use the link below to access the full Bioflash...Sorry! This newsletter can only be viewed by Bioenergy Association members.
Please log in to view it.