Bioflash #140 - October 2021
Here are just snapshots of what you will find in this edition of the newsletter.
- Opinion piece - '... the increasing interest in using biomass instead of fossil fuels as a fuel for stationary heat, as a feedstock for producing renewable gases and as a feestock for producing transport biofuels has finally woken up the forestry and agricultural sectors to the opportunitites .....'
- National bioenergy news
- Member announcements
- International bioenergy news
- Upcoming events and workshops
- Bioenergy Knowledge Centre
- Improved promotion opportunities for members
and much more. Use the link below to access the full Bioflash...Sorry! This newsletter can only be viewed by Bioenergy Association members.
Please log in to view it.