Bioflash #74 July 2015
The Bioenergy Association starts another financial year with a new Board and opportunities in Rotorua, Canterbury and Auckland to extend our activities regionally. A strength of regional cluster activities is that members of the sector are able to act locally, while the association is able to provide support and utilisation of our shared resources.
In this issue:
- Media releases - Govt ignores heat opportunities for addressing climate change
- Next course scheduled for September in the South Island
- Bioenergy WEIG - Submission to Environment Canterbury on proposed Canterbury air regional plan
- Bioenergy LBIG - Simon Arnold appointed new convener
- Appita conference 2015, 11 & 12 Nov, Melbourne, Australia
- Advances in heavy biofuels market opportunities, 17 Nov, Hamilton, NZ
- ABRN: next generation liquid biofuels and bioproducts, 18 Nov, Hamilton, NZ
- Bioenergy Australia conference 2015, 30 Nov - 1 Dec, Tasmania, Australia
- Sunraysia TAFE - new online biogas course
Please log in to view it.