Bioflash #98 - February 2018
Here are just snapshots of what you will find in this February edition of the newsletter - Click to access Bioflash #98 February 2018.
Welcome Members and Friends
- Growth in the demand for wood fuel - The bioenergy sector enters 2018 on a new high. With increased enquiries from heat plant owners wanting to transition to using wood fuel, the accredited wood fuel suppliers are expanding their operations so that they can deliver nationwide...
Some of the news articles in this edition are ...
- James Shaw - vision in NZ.
- Azwood Energy adopts new production efficiency measure.
- Fonterra to exit coal mining.
- Pioneer Energy Wood Fuel open for business.
- First flgith USA to Australia using biofuel.
- Blenheim landfill gas to be used and not flared.
- Ecostock lead the way in using food waste to produce energy.
- Rural Industries Research and Development Corporation changes name to AgriFutures Australia.
Use the link below to view more...Sorry! This newsletter can only be viewed by Bioenergy Association members.
Please log in to view it.