Bioflash #99 March 2018
Here are just snapshots of what you will find in this March edition of the newsletter - Click to access Bioflash #99 March 2018.
Welcome Members and Friends
- Transport biofuels - Heavy duty cycle transport fuels and greenhouse gas emissions are New Zealand’s main medium term energy challenge. The report by Scion to be covered in an upcoming webinar (see Events section) indicate that we have options for transport fuels...
Some of the articles in this edition are ...
- NZ Biofuels Roadmap - a Scion study and webinar details
- Renewable diesel fuel opportunity - a Miscanthus NZ news item
- Pioneer to support University's switch to wood fuel - a Pioneer Energy news item
- ADI now BPO Ltd - news on the purchasing of ADI by BPO Ltd
Use the link below to view more...Sorry! This newsletter can only be viewed by Bioenergy Association members.
Please log in to view it.