Canterbury Woodchip SuppliesSilver member in categories Wood fuel supply
Established in 2011 and located in Geraldine, Canterbury Woodchip Supplies (CWS) services the greater Canterbury region with a range of customised wood fuels and has rapidly become a key player in the wood energy market.
By 2015 CWS had proudly became New Zealand’s first (BANZ) accredited wood-fuel supplier and continually strives to work closely with existing and new clients to determine ways to improve on product quality, service and delivery systems. The accreditation scheme ensures strict standards have been met; therefore ensuring only the highest grade fuel is released in to the market.
Using the combination of a modern 1,200hp grinder/chipper, screening plant and rotary dryer we are able to produce moisture content and particle size specific woodchips. This type of premium fuel is typical of what is burned at the Hillmorten Hospital - Christchurch.
Conversely, our biomass fuel is derived from whole-tree processing and forestry residues, ground directly into bulk trucks destined for the recently upgraded Burwood Hospital.
All freight movements are handled internally with our own fleet of vehicles to ensure total control of deliveries. This allows for irregular loads and timing schedules to coincide with customer requirements, particularly through the cold winter months when heating is an obvious priority.
Essentially we can tailor wood fuel to suit your boiler.
At a glance - Why Canterbury Woodchip?
- Moisture content specific fuel
- Precise particle size/screening
- Technical & practical advice
- Extensive capacity
- Experienced processors with multiple streams of woody residues.
CWS Other Services
- Contract chipping and tree/stump removal
- High quality livestock bedding
- Pivot-rut filling (agricultural)
- Export grade livestock bedding
- Woodchip, mulch, soil and aggregate processing
- Certified playground surfacing - supply & mechanical blower placement.
Contact: Sam Lees
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Wood fuel supplier