6th International Conference on Biorefinery (ICB2017)
Biorefinery is the conversion of biomass and green wastes to valuable products including heat, power, liquid and gaseous fuels, and chemicals.
This conference provides a platform for sharing the latest and world-leading research and development in this field. Selected papers will be published in special issues in three international journals. There is also an industry workshop for the attendees to share successful stories in commercialisation of new biorefinery technologies.
View the conference flyer
Key dates are:
- September 30, 2016: Deadline for abstract submission;
- October 15, 2016: Notification of acceptance;
- November 1, 2016: Deadline for early bird registration;
- December 1, 2016: Deadline for extended abstract submission;
- December 31, 2016: Deadline for on-line registration.