Bioenergy Australia Conference 2016
Bioenergy Australia's premier bioenergy conference, Bioenergy Australia 2016, is being held at the Mercure Brisbane, Brisbane, Queensland, from Monday 14 November - Tuesday 15 November 2016 with a technical tour on Wednesday, 16 November.
The Conference is being scheduled to link with the IEA Bioenergy EXCO Meetings that are to be held in Rotorua, New Zealand on the Wednesday, Thursday and Friday of the previous week.
The Conference will cover the many facets of bioenergy including:
- Biomass resources, feedstock preparation and supply chain aspects
- Algae and other future feedstocks
- Conventional and advanced liquid biofuels
- Pyrolysis, hydrothermal processing and gasification
- Biogas production and utilisation
- Heat and power
- Biochar, biorefining and biochemicals
- Overarching aspects of bioenergy, such as policies, finance and investment, markets, life cycle emissions and sustainability
view Event Flyer