South Island Wood Energy events
Wood energy training course and workshops during September and October 2015, Christchurch and Otago
Earlybird registrations extended to 25 September
A month of events showcasing the successful and increase use of wood energy for the production of heat
The Bioenergy Association is holding a number of events in Christchurch and Otago to show those interested in the use of wood fuel for the production of heat from modern heat plant equipment; how wood fuel is being reliably and consistently delivered by Accredited Wood Fuel Suppliers; and the opportunity to talk with heat plant owners about why they are pleased to be using wood fuel.
- 29 Sept - Christchurch workshop - Showcasing wood fuelled heat plant in Christchurch
- 6 Oct - Christchurch short course - Contracting for the sale and purchase of wood fuel
- 7 Oct - Christchurch short course - Safe operation of small scale wood fuelled heat plant
- 8 Oct - Dunedin short course - Safe operation of small scale wood fuelled heat plant
- 28 Oct - Otago workshop - Showcasing medium scale wood fuelled heat plant in Otago
Special deal - Discounts available:
- 10% discount if you register for the conference and one short course
- 20% discount if you register for the conference and two short courses
This series of events is for heat plant owners and operators, purchasers of wood fuel, wood energy advisers and potential investors in heat plant who are evaluating the opportunities for new heat plant. In Christchurch the focus is on large scale heat plant while in Otago the focus will be on smaller scale heat plant suitable for schools, rest-homes and accommodation facilities.