Transit Projects PtyBronze member in categories Equipment provider, Service provider, Forest owner / harvester, Wood fuel supply
TRANSIT PROJECTS PTY would like to introduce a Biomass Harvester for Forestry residues, Woody Weeds & SRC (short rotation crops).
The BIOBALERTM Harvesting System cuts and compacts targeted biomass into a dense 4 foot round bale in a single pass.
Unique advantages with this include;
- A one tractor operation,
- cuts vegetal and woody biomass up to 5 inches dia,
- 500kg compacted Bales transport Biomass cheaper,
- Natural moisture reduction from 55% down to 20% is done before processing,
- Biomass can be stored med-long term for efficient Bioenergy feedstock as demand requires,
- Greater than 1MW of Energy in each uniform sized Bale,
Now there is a solution to the Collection of Woody Biomass – previously needing multiple large items of plant and extensive woodchip storage facilities, &
Transportation savings – transport twice as much Biomass or travel twice as far to an Energy prodtn facility.
**Consider the economic efficiencies the BIOBALERTM could bring to your current Biomass collection operation or a Project that was previously thought commercially unviable.**
BIOBALER HARVESTING SYSTEM – Available now in Australia and NZ.
Contact: Robert Gallagher
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By phone: +61 468 478 514
Biomass harvester, woody residue