Biofuels - useful resources and links
- Working with biodiesel blends - a guide for the motor trade, repair and transport industries, Dec 2010, EECA
Reports and links
- Energy Efficiency and Conservation Authority
- Ministry of Transport
Encouraging the uptake of Transport Biofuels, Cabinet Paper, 2002
Enabling Biofuels - risks to vehicles and other engines, 2006
- The Motor Industry Association of New Zealand (MIA)
- Sustainable Business Network
- Saab Bio Power – a UK based website designed by Saab to support driving solutions based on bioethanol
- What Green Car Web-site ( UK and US versions)
- Biodiesel filling stations, UK
- The Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders UK - presentation entitled 'Biofuels and Road Vehicles'
- What Car website (UK)
Can I use biodiesel?
Where can I buy Bioethanol ?
- The UK Automobile Association (The AA) - Advice on bioethanol and biodiesel
- New Zealand Automobile Association (The AA) - Practical motoring tips
- The RAA - Advice on bioethanol in petrol
- Use of Ethanol Blending Fuels (source: Autospeed.com)
- The Japanese Automobile Manufacturers Association (JAMA) - Industry position on Biodiesel, October 2009
MIA Members websites
This section of the website is restricted to financial members of the Bioenergy Association. To enter it, please enter your username and password in the boxes below. If you would like the system to store this information on your computer for future sessions then tick the 'Remember Me' box (and don't use log out).