Information Sheet 14: Bioenergy Association - helping your bioenergy business grow
The Bioenergy Association is a sector association which offers members:
- support for members' bioenergy business initiatives
- advocacy of the sector to the Government and interested parties
- a one-stop shop for information on the bioenergy market
- promotion of the sector to the Government and interested parties
- promotion of members' products and services
- support for members' business initiatives
- establishment of quality bioenergy standards and market facilitation
- delivering education activities and managing accreditation schemes to ensure best practice.
Members are primarily domiciled in Australia and New Zealand and association activities focus on those countries although members’ interests also include SE Asia and the Pacific.Click here to read the full document.
This section of the website is restricted to financial members of the Bioenergy Association. To enter it, please enter your username and password in the boxes below. If you would like the system to store this information on your computer for future sessions then tick the 'Remember Me' box (and don't use log out).