Information Sheet 38: Residential Wood Pellet Heating - helping wood pellet business
The Bioenergy Association has established a Residential Wood Pellet Heating Group (RWPHG) to drive wood pellet market related standards, policies and initiatives that will grow the production and use of wood pellets in the residential heating market. Bioenergy Association through the RWPHG is a sector association which offers:
- a one-stop shop for information on the residential wood pellet heating market
- promotion of the sector to central and local Government and interested parties
- establishment of quality standards and market facilitation
- liaison with territorial authorities with regard to regulatory standards and processes
- support for members’ business initiatives
- advocacy for residential wood pellet heating
The RWPHG has members with business interests throughout Australia and New Zealand and anyone with a commercial or academic interest in the use of wood pellet for residential heating is invited to become a member.
RWPHG receives most of its income from Bioenergy Association membership subscriptions and with a strong and active membership RWPHG effectively undertakes advocacy; provides member services; and promotes the benefits of the use of wood pellet for residential heating.
This section of the website is restricted to financial members of the Bioenergy Association. To enter it, please enter your username and password in the boxes below. If you would like the system to store this information on your computer for future sessions then tick the 'Remember Me' box (and don't use log out).