Wshop100513: Biogas from municipal organic waste
A Bioenergy Association and Energy Management Association joint workshop
The Biogas from Municipal Organic Waste workshop was held on 13 May 2010 in Christchurch, New Zealand at the Rydges Hotel.
The workshop was aimed at territorial councils, companies, contractors and consultants working with community generated waste.
- Biogas industry overview,
(presented by Guenter Wabnitz, AECOM (and Biogas Interest Group convener)
- Biogas industry overview spreadsheet
- Efficient general of electricity, heat and cooling from municipal waste,
presented by Bob Weston, Entec Services
- Palmerston North regional sludge digester,
presented by Jurgen Thiele, Calibre (CPG)
- Biogas experiences from municipal waste sources in Australia,
presented by Martin Smith, Clarke Energy
- The Christchurch wastewater treatment plant and the Burwood landfill,
presented by Leonid Itskovich, Christchurch City Council
- The hydropulper digester process (Paramatta/Sydney),
presented by Nathan Clarke, CPG
- Opportunities for utilising biogas,
presented by Grant Smith, Pioneer Energy (EfI)
- Digestate or biosolids utilisation,
presented by Humphrey Archer, Beca
- Hot topics in landfill gas recovery,
presented by Mark Milkie, University of Canterbury
- Who's Who booklet
delegates profiles from the workshop
Access presentations from the website
Click on the following link to access presentations and profiles from the workshopSorry! This document can only be viewed by Bioenergy Association members.
Please log in to view it:
This section of the website is restricted to financial members of the Bioenergy Association. To enter it, please enter your username and password in the boxes below. If you would like the system to store this information on your computer for future sessions then tick the 'Remember Me' box (and don't use log out).