Helping your bioenergy and biofuels business grow (BPP23)
The Bioenergy Association is a sector association which offers members:
- a one-stop shop for information on the bioenergy market;
- independent advice, bioenergy business mentoring and guidance on best practice;
- promotion of the sector to the Government and interested parties;
- establishment of quality standards and market facilitation;
- support for members’ business initiatives; and
- leadership for the sector on behalf of members,
Members are primarily working from Australia, New Zealand and the Pacific and association activities covers those countries. The association has over 2300 members, associates and followers.
Information on how the association can help you grow your bioenergy and biofuels business is set out in this information sheet.