Bioflash #94, September 2017
Here are just snapshots of what you will find in this edition of the newsletter, use the link at the bottom of this page to access the full document.
What's in this issue
Welcome Members and Friends
- With a new Govt being formed this provides an opportunity to refresh our strategy for making bioenergy great again. Energy from biomass has always been important and still provides 14% of our energy, but it can provide an even greater role again as we transition to a low carbon economy.
- Combustible biomass fuel resource availability projections
- Post-election government must put greater focus on forestry
- Productivity Commission low carbon economy inquiry
- Processsing food and municipal waste to energy
- Wood Energy South sells the message
- APPITA 2017 Fibre Value Chain Conference - The rise of business ecosystems, 14-16 Nov, Melbourne, Australia
- Bioenergy Australia Annual Conference : Bioenergy - the reliable renewable, 20-23 Nov, Sydney, Australia
- ForestWood 2017 Conference
Bioenergy Association activities
- The BANZ Annual General Meeting- Board members appointed
- Bioenergy Association Honorary Members - two new members announced
- Refreshed Bioenergy Strategy
- New leadership at Bioenergy Australia
- Unilever to use biomethane at five of its sites across the UK and Ireland
- Carefour opens its first biomethane station for heavy transport vehicles
- ENGIE provides bio-LNG to a chemical company
- Capturing the True Wealth of Australia's Waste
- A comparison of Sustainable First and Second Generation Bioethanol
Improved promotion opportunities for Members
- Using the Association websites to promote member's products and services
- News and advertising of products and services
- Contact an Expert - see member profiles where NZ and Australian specific information, case studies, contact details etc are set out
- Promotion of products
Sorry! This newsletter can only be viewed by Bioenergy Association members.
Please log in to view it.