Education & upskilling
The Bioenergy Association is committed to assisting members provide products and services to best practice standards.
Continuing Professional Development Programme
A number of members are education providers as follows:
- Bio-Protection Research Centre - Lincoln University
- Colorado School of Mines
- The Centre of Energy Research - Massey University
- Sunraysia Institute - for online Australia based Biogas training
- Department of Chemicals and Minerals Engineering - University of Auckland
- College of Engineering - University of Canterbury
- Waiariki Institute of Technology
- Waikato Energy Research Centre - Waikato University
Details of their qualification courses are available here.
Information on the biogas sector education programmes and providers is available here.
Information on the wood energy sector education programmes and providers is available here.