Briefings to incoming ministers - energy & climate change issues
The links below contain briefings received by incoming ministers (BIMs) following the formation of the new Government in November 2017. Briefings relevant to bioenergy are those grouped under Infrastructure and Envionment.
The aim of the BIM is to ensure Ministers are fully briefed on their portfolios. The BIM provides an opportunity for the department to outline the key policy and administrative issues that the Minister will need to consider early in their tenure as Minister. Note that these are introductory briefings and do not go into depth. For more indepth information on governmenal department policy activities and programmes look at the individual department or agency Statements of Intent.
- View a list of all BIMs located on the Parliament's website.
- View BIM for Climate Change (NZ Foreign Affairs & Trade)
- View BIM for Climate Change (MfE)
- View BIMs for Environment and Climate (MfE)
- View BIM of Energy and Resources (EECA)