Bioenergy Association AGM being held on 24 Oct 2018
As formally notified in the September 2018 Bioflash the Bioenergy Association AGM is scheduled for 5.30pm on the 24th October.
The venue will be in the Pioneer Energy meeting room, Level 5, 15-17 Murphy Street, Wellington.
The AGM can also be accessed remotely via a GoToWebinar link. Attendees joining via GoToWebinar must register using the registration link below. Attendees joining via the GoToWebinar link will have the ability to speak.
- Click on the following link to register to attend the AGM and the Presentation.
- Please note that the Presentation is scheduled to start at approx 6.15, straight after the conclusion of the AGM and can be accessed using the same registration link above.
More details here www.bioenergy.org.nz/event/webinar181024-ability-of-bioenergy-and-biofuels-to-reduce-ghg-emissions-in-nz
Nominations for five Board Directors remain open until the meeting. Nominations received are:
Darren Gilchrist - Oji Fibre Solutions*
David McGregor - Renew Energy
Grant Dunford - Negawatt Resources*
Grant Smith - Grant Smith Consulting Group*
Jonathan McKeown - Azwood Energy
Paul Bennett - Scion*
Sachin Ekbote - BECA*
Tony Oosten - Fonterra*
It will be recommended that as there are more nominations than vacancies that the additional nominations be appointed by secondment as allowed by the Constitution.
Agenda items which have been raised for discussion are:
- Improvements to the Complaints process. The Complaints document is to be approved at the AGM.
- Increase the Bronze membership fee to $600 pa
- Any other business items are welcome.